Campervan Rental California Travelers Photos and Travel Videos
USA Campervan Travelogues
The following is a cool collection of USA campervan rental California travelogues from our customers and friends. Some of the greatest places for US campervan travel we have learned about has been from videos and photos submitted to us by our amazing customers.
Check out these inspiring camping adventures through out California. Please also check out our other blog posts with great campervan camping tips for California, Utah, Joshua Tree & Death Valley and more that are great resources for planning a fantastic camper van road trip.
Epic California Coastal Adventure & Yosemite Camping
A millennial couple’s California road trip from San Francisco, along the Northern California coastline, Gold Country foothills and Yosemite camping adventure in a Lost Campers campervan. Awesome high definition images of the coast, Yosemite and nature you will love. This video will leave you with a longing for adventure.
Special thanks to Matt & Kristin Fowler with M&K Photography for sharing their grand adventure.
Big Sur Campervan Camping Adventure with Lost Campers
Two groups of friends on a laid back California Big Sur campervan “glamping” adventure to a secret free ridge top camping spot high up in Lost Padres National Forest in 2 Lost Campers campervans. This secret road is called Nacimiento-Fergusson Rd, Big Sur, CA This video defines the fun and simplicity of camper van life on the road.
Family Friendly Campervan Trip to the California Redwoods
These photos and camping recommendations were submitted by a mother-daughter travel team of their June 2015 camper van adventure from San Francisco to the Redwoods. Special thanks to Shana Miller & Sami Watters for these fun photos and family friendly recommendations.
Two Happy Campers: Traveling with my young daughter of 7 years old was fun and easy with a Lost Campers camper van. Sami and I had everything we needed to camp in comfort and explore the Redwoods and coast line.
We camped in State Parks along the way. I booked our campsites ahead of time to avoid any hassle with trying to find a spot. All of the State Park campgrounds were great, however my favorite was definitely MacKerricher State Park, it was really beautiful and close to the ocean.
Our California Campervan Holiday USA Trip Highlights
- We visited 2 aquariums during our adventure: The Ocean World Aquarium in Crescent City and Aquarium of the Bay in San Francisco. Both were really fun. Sami’s favorite moment: “Petting the sharks at Ocean World, it was so cool!”
- The lighthouses were really fantastic, however, for Point Reyes lighthouse, be sure to plan accordingly as the access to stairs and lower chamber of the lighthouse is only open Friday thru Monday. Battery Point offers another beautiful light house with amazing views as well
- Fern Canyon was a beautiful place to take a leisurely hike and the fact that Jurassic Park was filmed here made it all the more exciting for a little girl who has a huge imagination and a passion for dinosaurs! We followed up our visit to Fern Canyon with a screening of Jurassic World in Crescent City
- Eureka- it is a very cool little city to take a stroll and do some shopping. I recommend the restaurant at Lost Coast Brewery, the pub style food was delicious!
- Driving the Pacific Coast Highway, the views are incredible
A few more fun photos of our California campervan trip:
Check Out Shana and Sami’s Campground Itinerary Here:
If you want to have awesome campervan holidays in USA too, check out our campervan hire dates for our Los Angeles or San Francisco offices here today.
*Note to recent and future Lost Campers customers- We’d love to learn about your camper van experience and adventures. Please share your USA campervan rental California travelogues with us and get a chance to win a Free Campervan rental. Send it via email at : email@example.com
This USA Campervan Travelogues blog post was a collaborative effort by “Tourism Tim” Warren and Launi Haygood. Above all special thanks to our amazing customers for their contributions:
Matt & Kristin Fowler
Shana Miller & Sami Watters