Rent a Campervan
COVID 19 Update
Awesome Prices for Cheap Campervan Rental USA!
* Family owned since 2007.
*Daily rates include 150 miles a day with an option to purchase unlimited miles.
*Also included is free bedding, free kitchen kits, free basic camping equipment (camping stove etc.).
* Awesome customer service.
* 24 hour roadside assistance.
*Flexible pickup times can be scheduled every 30 mins from 9am-6pm, Mon-Sat.
*Centrally located campervan hire depots in San Francisco near SFO and Los Angeles near LAX.
*Most comfortable mattresses with no splits.
*Special alumni discounts for returning customers.
*One way camper hire between LA and San Francisco allowed.
*Well-behaved dogs allowed incurring a small pet cleaning fee.
*Tonnes of five star reviews.
*Over 25,000 Happy customers!
it’s time for you to “Get Lost”!
⚙ Lost Campers is the original budget rent a camper van company in the Western USA. We are family owned since 2007 and we want to welcome you into our family of over 25,000 Lost Campers. Our greatest desire is for you to have an amazing trip and create heartfelt memories that last a lifetime.
⚙ We often book up 2-4 months in advance, especially April – September, so book your awesome road trip vacation today.
⚙ We are proud that over 25,000 “Happy Camper” customers have given us bucket loads of 5-Star reviews in Yelp, Google and Facebook recommendations.
⚙ Lost Campers USA has 2 convenient locations for campervan hire, San Francisco & Los Angeles.
⚙ If you are looking for a practical, ad-free, well-equipped and cheap camper van rental to explore the Western US and beyond, we are your best choice.
⚙ Check your camper hire availability here online or feel free to reach out to our Reservations Team via email or phone.
Get a no-obligation quote above or call us direct Toll Free: +1 (888) LOST-VAN ( 567-8826) or International: +1 (415) 386-2693
Or by email at [email protected] for availability and exceptional customer service!
Our Travel Van Rentals
- Sierra Van Rental – our most popular
- Hotel Sierra Van Rental – Sierra van with roof tent
- Wanderer Van Rental – perfect for those backpackers on a budget
- Redwood Van Rental – our largest van, dual battery with refridgerated cooler
- Moab Van Rental– includes dual battery with refridgerated cooler
- Hotel Moab Van Rental– Moab van with roof tent
Amazingly cheap campers for rent with outstanding inclusions and exceptional customer service.
Camper vans leave a smaller environmental footprint than the rental of larger RVs. Lost Campers is your answer to a brilliant USA road trip. Travel our way! Travel Lost!
Check Out This Cool & Fun Lost Camper Adventure
Our Camping car rentals Come Complete With… (HOLY MOLY, YES!, ALL INCLUDED IN THE COST OF YOUR hire!)
- The Most Comfortable Bed/s
- Fresh linen/full bedding with comforters and pillows
- Cooking & dining kit with cooler & gas stove
- Picnic Table & Camping Chairs as well as interior van dining table
- Rear tinted windows & privacy curtains
- R.V. awning for outdoor living space (on most Sierra, Moab & Redwood vans )
- Sink with water storage and waste water tank (except Wanderer)
- 24 Hour Roadside Assist
- Competitive Insurance Rates
- Sign-Free, easy to drive Van
- Ridiculously Low Prices
- Straight forward terms with no Hidden Fees
- Awesome, Friendly, 5 star Customer Service
- Your chance to Get Lost among mind blowing, spectacular scenery
- Induction into the Lost Campers Alumni discount program for future travel van rentals
Just a few of our 5 star google, facebook and yelp reviews
I had wanted to try van life for quite some time, and renting a Sierra van from Lost Campers Los Angeles helped me do that! The van had everything I needed for a solo trip, and the bed was so comfortable. The van had higher mileage, but I quickly realized that their equipment is well maintained. Staff was friendly, and their location is close to LAX. Highly recommended!
We rented a Sierra van for 7 weeks and had an awesome time! The van was a great way to travel through the USA.
As the van does not look like an RV you can camp incognito in more urban area’s. On the other hand for campgrounds, the van comes with basic camping gear so we were able to camp comfortably.
Second time we booked with lost campers! Can really recommend them! Fast in replying, good service, car had all we need, great eskie, Greta cooking stove…..I love lost campers
We rented the Redwood for 3 weeks during our trip on the westcoast. It was great!
From the van itself, the amenities such as dual battery for electric cooler, the bed( fits 6'4) and the communication everything went smooth.