COVID-19: Lost Campers USA UPDATE – Yes we are open.
Lost Campers is open at this time. Please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org Our phone lines are open, but we maybe busy with limited staff, please leave a message and bear with us and we will try and get back to you as quick as possible.
Major ways Lost Campers is now conducting business. We are now prearranging all contracts during business hours by having your contract prearranged by phones and email and with an explanation of how to pick up keys. We are trying to minimise exposure to yourselves and us as emplyees and make the process as simple as possible. So far it is working on our trial basis.
Lost Campers is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and guidance from our government as to how best to respond to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of Lost Campers customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE:
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
Contacting Lost Campers: Please note, we are experiencing extreme volumes of calls and emails due to the recently imposed travel restrictions. Please bear with us while we work through each of your enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
WHAT ARE WE DOING:
- As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization);
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact when greeting and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- Lost Campers continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations, this includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- Open communication to customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above mentioned website to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
Ready to explore the USA?
We are still accepting bookings for travel in our campervans for our domestic travelers, and are happy to extend existing bookings wherever possible. So please just contact our reservations team to discuss options for your travels.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS:
Lost Campers recognises that our current T&Cs may require flexibility around cancellations during this evolving global situation. As such, if your travel has been affected due to government or airline restrictions please contact us;
- If your booking was made directly with Lost Campers please contact our
- If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly