COVID-19: Lost Campers USA UPDATE – Yes we are open.
Lost Campers is open! Please email us with any questions at [email protected] Our phone lines are open, but may be busy because we have limited staff. If you call be prepared to leave a message and please include your email address. We will get back to you as quickly as possible during the week and email/phone contact is limited over the weekend.
We are now doing contactless pick ups and all contracts are prearranged ahead of your pick up. Our staff will email you with an explanation of what information we need ahead of your pick up and then someone at our depot will call you a day or two prior to your pick up to go over everything. Contracts and paperwork are sent electronically for you to e-sign. We are trying to minimise contact to keep our renters and staff safe while also making the process as simple as possible. We care about you.
Lost Campers is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and community. We are closely monitoring the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and guidance from our government as to how best to respond to the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Our team are working tirelessly to ensure that our customers and partners continue to receive the high-level of Lost Campers customer care that we are renowned for – and to our team, we thank you for your resilience, patience and professionalism during this unprecedented situation.
STAYING UP TO DATE
Given the frequency of changes to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we strongly urge that you remain informed by following these sources of information:
WHAT ARE WE DOING
As guided by the WHO (World Health Organization):
- We encourage our team to avoid physical contact with renters etc. and to uphold the most stringent of measures regarding personal hygiene
- Lost Campers continues to maintain our high standards of cleaning with regards our vehicles and branch/HQ locations. This includes employees wearing gloves when carrying out cleaning duties, with an extra focus on ‘high-touch’ surfaces
- Spending extra time while cleaning our vans and washing everything (linens, dishes etc.) in hot water
- Open communication with customers, employees and community around courses of action taken
- Continued monitoring of the above mentioned websites to ensure we action all recommendations relating to health and safety
Ready to explore the USA?
We are still accepting bookings for travel in our campervans and are happy to extend existing bookings wherever possible. Please contact our reservations team to discuss options for your travels.
CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS TO BOOKINGS
You can view our cancellation policy on our Terms page. Our regular cancellation policy applies to all bookings.
If your booking was made directly with Lost Campers please contact our RESERVATIONS TEAM .
If your booking was made via a travel agent, please contact them directly.
Everyone, please remember to be good to one another!