Redwood Class- Ford T350 XLT – Unlimited miles.
Our gorgeous Ford T350 Our biggest van in the fleet! 2017 and newer.
Sleeps 5 People
Travels 5 Passengers
75 Liter Tank
- Exactly the same set up inside as the regular Sierra Van
- Includes the rooftop tent instead of an awning to take the Sierra to the next level making it a “Hotel” Sierra
- All other features of the Sierra class included, as described above under the “Sierra” Van information
- Opens up easily in approx 5-10 minutes and packs away easily with two people working together
- Limited quantities book out early over the busy months- so booking early is recommended!
- RV awning not included on Hotel Sierra van with the rooftop tent.
- Roof bins and bike racks are also not available for rent with Hotel Sierra vans
- The van has a very comfy, full-size mattress inside and comes complete with cozy bedding & pillows
- Rooftop tent bed offers a 2-inch mattress is over 6 ft. long and 4 ½ ft. wide. A 6 ft 4 tall person can easily sit upright on the bed with legroom to spare. It comes with sleeping bags and pillows.
- This option allows 5 people to travel in the Sierra van and 4-5 people to sleep comfortably (2-3 up, 2 down)
- Easy access via ladder
- Waterproof, warm, well ventilated and extremely sturdy tent
- 2x12v cigarette lighters
- Stereo w/ CD player all with MP3 plug
- No advertising!
- Plus we have additional camping equipment to rent (excluding bike racks) to make your trip more comfortable and fun.
Age of vehicles
2017 to newer.
3.4 to 3.8 Liter, V6, Automatic transmission.
Length – Length- 19.75 ft; Width- 6.9 ft; Height- 8.5 ft with tent.
5 incl. driver with factory childseat anchors
6 ft. long and 4 ½ ft. wide.
Storage under bed
Massive Deep well storage under bed. Length – 6ft; Width – 4 ft; Height – 2ft; Fits muliple backpacks and some smaller bags, also rear of the van there is more storage. Soft bags or backpacks still recommended as a vehicle support bar in storage box reduces space for large bags to fit, however you can manage with a few suitcases by also using other areas of vehicle.
Cool Campervans for Rent with Roof Top Tent Video
What is included
Our Campervans have absolutely no signs, advertising or crazy colors on them. Unlimited mileage is included in the daily rate.
All of our Campervans to rent come equipped with:
- One very comfortable, full-size bed (most comfortable campervan bed on the market!)
- Fresh fitted sheet and pillowcases, pillows and cozy duvet comforter with cover
- Privacy curtains on all 4 sides of van
- Some of the largest storage areas of any campervan in the US
- Small folding table & 2 camp chairs (extra chairs provided based on availability)
- Great stereos, air-conditioning/heating
- Large RV side awning (available o standard Sierra Class Van only)
- Full outdoor kitchen & cooking kit:
- Double burner portable propane stove (*propane not included)
- Large ice chest cooler
- A dish kit with all the basics you need to cook and eat
- Check out our informative FAQ page for further details and instructional videos!
Things NOT included that you may want to bring along:
- Propane for the stove. Our stoves require the small, green canisters found at most grocery stores. They normally cost a few dollars each. One canister can last 3-4 days, cooking 2 meals per day, on average.
- Night time lighting. Be sure to bring along headlamps, flashlight or lanterns
- The dish kit does not include a kettle, coffee press or cutting board, pot lids are also not included, aluminium foil is a nice remedy if you need to cover a pot while cooking.
- Paper towels and a scrubbing brush
- Bath Towels
- A lighter or matches
We include 24 hr. roadside assistance with all of our rentals, so on the rare occasion that you may need help, you can get in touch with a Lost Campers roadside specialist who will provide you support. Lost Campers is the first & original budget campervan rental company in the Western USA. We are NOT a giant corporate rental company like our competitors. We are family owned and operated since 2007 and we were around before the other guys. We care about our customers and we pride ourselves on having amazing customer service. This is why you find so many 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook for us. Lost Campers was founded by backpackers & travelers, for backpackers & travelers. We want to help you GET LOST!
Looking to rent a Campervan for an extended trip?
If you are planning a lengthy trip, we will require you to check and maintain the essential fluids and waters to ensure proper vehicle operation. We also assist you with arranging service for the van during your travels to keep it running tip-top. Parts of America can be extreme! If you are considering doing a large number of miles, the newer Sierra Class is highly recommended.