Redwood Class- Ford T350 XLT -Offers Dual Battery, Refridgerated Cooler & Power Inverter. Camping Gear Included!
Our gorgeous Ford T350 Our biggest Campervan For Hire in the fleet! 2017 and newer.
Our most spacious campervan that offers a dual battery system and a refrigerated cooler. This van is larger, but not too big. It is easy to drive and park and is a great option for your next roadtrip! Available from our San Francisco & Los Angeles locations. Please check the camping vehicle rental Terms for more information prior to making a booking, minimum driver age is 25 years old.
Sleeps 2-3 People
Travels 5 Passengers
75 Liter Tank
- Largest budget camper van in our fleet which is very modern and incredibly roomy inside
- Dual battery system with a dedicated 30-liter fridge and comes with a power inverter
- Kitchen unit in rear of van with sink, 3-gallon water storage and 3-gallon waste water tank, all cooking and dining equipment is included in daily rates
- Lockable storage underneath bed for your valuables and luggage
- 5 people can travel – 2 people up front (incl. driver) and 3 in the rear seating. Factory seats with child seat anchors.
- Sleeps 2 adults
- Full-size bed inside the van. All incredibly comfortable and with very generous headroom and inclusive bedding
- Interior dining table and chairs which can seat 4-5 travellers, along with outdoor table and chairs
- Loads of headroom & legroom
- Easy to drive
- Better fuel economy than a motorhome
- Lockable storage for additional security
- Excellent customer service
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- The Redwood class is stepping it up a few notches. This is the ultimate van camping experience for the whole family or group of friends!
- 2x12v ports
- Stereo w/ CD player all with MP3 plug
- No advertising!
- Plus we have additional camping equipment to rent (excluding bike racks) to make your trip more comfortable and fun.
Age of vehicles: 2017 to present
Engine: 3.7litre, V6, Automatic transmission
Fuel consumption: 18 MPG
Dimensions: Length- 19.75 ft; Width- 6.9 ft; Height- 8.5 ft with tent.
3 child seats can be installed in the rear seating.
Bed Size: Full Bed- 6 ft long; 4 ft wide; (with extra space at end of bed to stretch out)
Storage under bed: Storage under bed fits 3-4 suitcases plus other smaller bags; at rear of the van there is more storage for gear. Storage everywhere! This van is amazing.
Extras: Air-conditioning, 2x12v cigarette lighters, Power inverter with USB and 2 wall plugs and 30l fridge all running off a dual battery system, Tinted Windows, Stereo w/ CD player and aux-in MP3 plug, No advertising!
Age of vehicles
2017 to newer.
3.4 to 3.8 Liter, V6, Automatic transmission.
Length – Length- 19.75 ft; Width- 6.9 ft; Height- 8.5 ft with tent.
5 incl. driver with factory childseat anchors
6 ft. long and 4 ½ ft. wide.
Storage under bed
Massive Deep well storage under bed. Length – 6ft; Width – 4 ft; Height – 2ft; Fits muliple backpacks and some smaller bags, also rear of the van there is more storage. Soft bags or backpacks still recommended as a vehicle support bar in storage box reduces space for large bags to fit, however you can manage with a few suitcases by also using other areas of vehicle.
What is included
Our budget travel van rental vehicles have absolutely no signs, advertising or crazy colors on them.
All rentals come well equipped and include camping gear
- One very comfortable, full-size bed (most comfortable van bed on the market!)
- Fresh fitted sheet and pillowcases, pillows and cozy duvet comforter with cover
- Privacy curtains on all 4 sides of van
- Some of the largest storage areas of any campervan in the US
- Small folding table & 2 camp chairs (extra chairs provided based on availability)
- Great stereos, air-conditioning/heating
- Large RV side awning (available on standard Sierra & Moab Class Van only)
- Full outdoor kitchen & cooking kit:
- Double burner portable propane stove (*propane not included)
- Large ice chest cooler
- A dish kit with all the basics you need to cook and eat
- Check out our informative FAQ page for further details and instructional videos!
Things NOT included that you may want to bring along:
- Propane for the stove. Our stoves require the small, green canisters found at most grocery stores. They normally cost a few dollars each. One canister can last 3-4 days, cooking 2 meals per day, on average.
- Night time lighting. Be sure to bring along headlamps, flashlight or lanterns
- The dish kit does not include a kettle, coffee press or cutting board, pot lids are also not included, aluminium foil is a nice remedy if you need to cover a pot while cooking.
- Paper towels and a scrubbing brush
- Bath Towels
- A lighter or matches
We include 24 hr. roadside assistance with all of our budget campervan rental Los Angeles, San Francisco and Salt Lake City vehicles, so on the rare occasion that you may need help, you can get in touch with one of our roadside specialists who will provide you support.
Lost Campers is the first & original cheap camper van rental company in the Western USA. We are NOT a giant corporate camping car hire company like our competitors. We are family owned and operated since 2007 and we were around before the other guys. We care about our customers and we pride ourselves on having amazing customer service. This is why you find so many 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook for us. Lost Campers was founded by backpackers & travelers, for backpackers & travelers. We want to help you GET LOST!
Need camping car rental for an extended trip?
If you are planning a lengthy trip, we will require you to check and maintain the essential fluids and waters to ensure proper vehicle operation. We also assist you with arranging service for the van during your travels to keep it running tip-top. Parts of America can be extreme! If you are considering doing a large number of miles, the newer Sierra, Moab or Redwood Class is highly recommended.