Sierra Class Campervans For Rent
Dodge Grand Caravan or Chrysler Town & Country Our most popular rental!
Sleeps 2 People
Travels 5 passengers
75 liter tank
- Fantastic campervan to drive and incredibly comfortable to sleep in
- Our most popular model which is more suited for long distance trips than our other classes.
- 5 people can travel – 2 people up front (incl. driver) and 3 in the rear seating (we recommend 2 adults in the rear seat or 3 children)
- 2 child seats can be installed in the rear seating with ease (or 3 streamlined child or booster seats)
- Best amount of storage space compared to other similar campervans on the market or add a roof cargo bin for added storage.
- 1 full size, very comfortable bed with good headroom – it’s soooo comfortable!
- Bed folds away allowing space for set up of an interior table with use of the rear bench for seating
- Sink in rear of van with 5 gallon water storage and 5 gallon waste water tank
- Sliding doors on both sides of vehicle, great for easy access to the bed
Age of vehicles
2012 to present.
3.4 to 3.8 Liter, V6, Automatic transmission.
18 city / 24 hwy mpg.
Length – 16.9 ft; Width – 6.4 ft; Height – 5.75 ft (plus an extra 5 ins with the RV awning).
5 incl. driver
Length- 6 ft; Width – 4 ft;
Storage under bed
Deep well storage under bed. Length – 2ft; Width – 4 ft; Height – 3ft; Fits 2-3 backpacks and some smaller bags, also rear of the van there is more storage. Soft bags or backpacks still recommended as a vehicle support bar in storage box reduces space for large bags to fit, however you can manage with a few suitcases by also using other areas of vehicle.
What is included
Our Campervans have absolutely no signs, advertising or crazy colors on them. Unlimited mileage is included in the daily rate.
All of our Campervans to rent come equipped with:
- One very comfortable, full-size bed (most comfortable campervan bed on the market!)
- Fresh fitted sheet and pillowcases, pillows and cozy duvet comforter with cover
- Privacy curtains on all 4 sides of van
- Some of the largest storage areas of any campervan in the US
- Small folding table & 2 camp chairs (extra chairs provided based on availability)
- Great stereos, air-conditioning/heating
- Large RV side awning (available o standard Sierra Class Van only)
- Full outdoor kitchen & cooking kit:
- Double burner portable propane stove (*propane not included)
- Large ice chest cooler
- A dish kit with all the basics you need to cook and eat
- Check out our informative FAQ page for further details and instructional videos!
Things NOT included that you may want to bring along:
- Propane for the stove. Our stoves require the small, green canisters found at most grocery stores. They normally cost a few dollars each. One canister can last 3-4 days, cooking 2 meals per day, on average.
- Night time lighting. Be sure to bring along headlamps, flashlight or lanterns
- The dish kit does not include a kettle, coffee press or cutting board, pot lids are also not included, aluminium foil is a nice remedy if you need to cover a pot while cooking.
- Paper towels and a scrubbing brush
- Bath Towels
- A lighter or matches
We include 24 hr. roadside assistance with all of our rentals, so on the rare occasion that you may need help, you can get in touch with a Lost Campers roadside specialist who will provide you support. Lost Campers is the first & original budget campervan rental company in the Western USA. We are NOT a giant corporate rental company like our competitors. We are family owned and operated since 2007 and we were around before the other guys. We care about our customers and we pride ourselves on having amazing customer service. This is why you find so many 5 star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and Facebook for us. Lost Campers was founded by backpackers & travelers, for backpackers & travelers. We want to help you GET LOST!
Looking to rent a Campervan for an extended trip?
If you are planning a lengthy trip, we will require you to check and maintain the essential fluids and waters to ensure proper vehicle operation. We also assist you with arranging service for the van during your travels to keep it running tip-top. Parts of America can be extreme! If you are considering doing a large number of miles, the newer Sierra Class is highly recommended.