February 19 – February 22, 2016 Only
or After First 15 New Campervan Rentals*
Good ALL Year for Campervan Rentals in 2016 – Worth Potentially US$100.00’s
Hello fellow Lost Campers!!
National Margarita Day Campervan Sale
Watch This to See Why We are So Excited!
- *No blackout dates!
- *This is valid for all travel in 2016.
- *Sale on while availability lasts or until 2/22/16
- *Available only for bookings confirmed by Monday February 22 at Noon!
- *Sale discount good for new bookings only. Can not be combined with any other discounts or previous rentals.
- Sierras and Hotel Sierra vans only. No Wanderers or Redwood vans.
- *14 days cancellation minimum, in writing. Cancellation greater than 14 days gives you a future credit of the amount you have paid, for travel of up to 2 years from cancellation date, minus a $45 admin fee.
- *We want photos and video of you enjoying margarita’s while camping (not driving)!
Lost Campers – Great Prices! Great Vans!
Winter & Spring Campervan Rental Specials
Don’t forget to check out our low season campervan rental rates starting 1st November 2015 through end of March 2016. Your mind will be blown at how cheap they are!Fall is one of the best times to travel. The weather is incredibly pleasant and the popular parks, scenic travel routes and campgrounds aren’t as crowded as the busy summer months.
Here’s our top 5 favorite campgrounds that our almost 5,000 “Happy Campers” have rated since we began in 2007.
Campervans also prove to be a popular choice for travel through winter. The US west coast provides very temperate conditions, perfect for camping underneath the stars and exploring this diverse, beautiful area. Zion and Utah winter camping in a Lost Camper also rocks for Fall and winter because there’s so few tourist and winters can be milder.
Our cheap daily campervan rental rates also make a Lost Campervan the perfect option for loading up your ski and snowboard gear and heading to the mountains for some fun, outdoor adventure.
Don’t think. Just book it!
Call us today and find out why family-owned Lost Campers has more 5-Star Yelp and Google+ reviews than ANY other camper van rental company in the Western US.
Melanie Desrochers — 5 star
Great concept vans, cheap on gas, and super comfortable. The set-up with sink, stove, cooking stuff and the works is perfect! At the SLC office, Launi was very accommodating and we took advantage of the co-op shelf for the camping stuff and dry food! “Peggy” was a big part of a great 10 days road trip around Yellowstone! We would do it again in a flash!