Budget Car Rentals from Lost Campers in Los Angeles – Unlimited miles
Lost Campers is proud to announce our new budget car rentals from our Los Angeles Depot, just 10 minutes from LAX airport. We feature the subcompact, super economical and sporty top-rated, 4-door Toyota Yaris with unlimited miles included. If you want a great deal on cheap car rentals, no hidden fees, super close to the airport and don’t like the big rental companies, you will love Lost Campers.
*Please note that we are accepting booking requests on this vehicle for bookings more than 30 days out, please contact the LC Reservations Team for more information.
Why Choose Lost Campers for Cheap Car Rentals LA
- No youth fees for drivers between 21 yrs.-25 yrs. old
- Great insurance rates
- Located 10 minutes from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Awesome customer service
- 2016 Toyota Yaris – this car rocks!
- Gets you special alumni campervan rentals discount
- More 5-star reviews in social media than any other campervan rental company
- Family owned and operated since 2007
- We are more fun then big car rental companies 🙂
- Unlimited miles included
budget Car Hire Los Angeles – Why We Love the Toyota Yaris 4 Door Hatchback
The 2016 Toyota Yaris is super well-built and economical. The Toyota Yaris is a Japanese subcompact hatchback with European roots designed to excel on the tight streets and cities around LA and California. It prioritizes maneuverability and efficiency above all else. That doesn’t mean it’s a no-frills car, however, as it comes with plenty of modern features that make it a solid competitor in the entry-level class. The Yaris is just a fun cool car you will love!
Yaris Features You’ll Love
- Toyota’s Entune digital interface, which includes a 6.1-inch touchscreen
- HD radio
- Bluetooth phone
- Audio connectivity
- USB connection
- 9 standard airbags
- Traction and stability control
- Ample rear legroom
- A 1.5-liter, four-cylinder engine with enough power
- Low fuel consumption: 32 mpg combined (30 city/36 highway)
- Four-speed automatic transmission
- 16-inch alloy wheels (look cooler)
- Projector-beam headlights
- LED running lights
- Fog lamp
- Special exterior styling elements,
- Larger tires
- four-wheel disc brakes,
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel and shifter
- Upgraded cloth upholstery
- 6 cubic feet of cargo space behind its rear seats
Cheap Car Rentals Los Angeles – Safety of the Yaris
Standard safety features include anti-lock four-wheel disc brakes, traction and stability control, active front head restraints, front-seat side airbags, front and rear side curtain airbags, front-seat cushion airbags and a driver knee airbag.
In government crash tests performed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the four-door hatchback Yaris received four out of five stars for overall crash protection, with four stars for frontal-impact protection and five stars for side-impact protection. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety gave the four-door Yaris hatchback its top rating of “Good” in its moderate-overlap frontal-offset, side-impact, roof strength and head restraint (whiplash protection) tests.
View our campervan rental vehicles for San Francisco, Los Angeles and Salt Lake City.