- Roof Storage Bin – We use the Yakima space case for additional storage on top of the vehicles. This bin is a lockable container. You can store skis, snowboards and suitcases in the bin. The bin is 6ft in length and 2ft wide.
$10 a day (max $100)
- Heavy Duty Yakima Rook Racks – Although we have roof racks on our vans, we recommend for safety and endurance, our heavy duty roof racks designed to hold kayaks and any other heavy equipment.
$5 a day (max $50)
- Bike Racks – We have rear mounted Yakima bike racks designed to hold two bicycles. The rack also folds down to allow access to the back of the van.
$7 a day (max $98)
- DC Powered Cooler – We offer a powered cooler that acts as a fridge. It saves you buying ice whilst on the road. The powered cooler has an auto shutoff when the vehicle’s battery hits a low voltage point.
$5 a day (max $75)
- Power Inverter – Our power inverter plugs directly into the lighter/power socket on our vans to provide a 110/240 volt AC power supply to power accessories i.e., laptop, cell phones.
$5 a day (max$35)
- GPS Navigator – Garmin or Tom Tom Navigation units that are easy to use so you can’t Get Lost!!!
$6 a day (max $66)
- Sleeping Bag – Very warm sleeping bags for extra comfort and warmth while on the road.
$30 one time fee.
- Towels – One bath and one hand towel per set.
$5 one time fee
- Powered Heater – This provides heat for overnight camping, without running down the Van battery. This is for electric hookups at campgrounds only. Available upon request at no extra charge.
*** All equipment is subject to availability – We cannot make any guarantees on the availability of extra equipment and apologize in advance if your request cannot be met. ***